08 Mar 2012
Find latest news about viafirma platform v3.4
- Complete PAdES support (BASIC, BES, EPES y LTV – Long Term Validation) , verified at the last ETSI Plugtest Event.
- Support for XAdES and XMLDSig Detached.
- XAdES-A support improved.
- CMIS support improved (Documentum, Alfresco, etc.).
- new TokenConnector (alternative to OpenID).
- More control with signatures under policies restrictions.
- Better CRL’s connections and errors management.
- CA control from viafirma manager.
- iOS problems fixed.
- Windows Phone support.
- New skin and new demo app.
- Newer browsers supported.
- Problems with java 6u29 or higher fixed.
- Improvements for authenticating and signing filters (using keyusage).
As always, you can test it at https://services.viafirma.com/viafirma , and remember that you can do it with any device, even your new Windows Phone device.